Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 March 2015

Lesley Karen Luscombe Nice kind of pet dog YOU envisage, girlfriend. One that must be contained to stop it attacking. Sounds to me like you KNOW what you've got, but are just unwilling to tell the full story. I don't contain my normal pet dogs; not in the way that YOU are indicating. My dogs can't kill anyone. Not because of their size, but because they aren't genetically pre-disposed TO kill anyone.


Like ·  ·  · 12

  • Write a comment...
  • Carol Miller Courtney is not a critical thinker.
    Like · Reply · 2 · 14 hrs
  • Lesley Karen Luscombe Nice kind of pet dog YOU envisage, girlfriend. One that must be contained to stop it attacking. Sounds to me like you KNOW what you've got, but are just unwilling to tell the full story. 

    I don't contain my normal pet dogs; not in the way that YOU are indicating. My dogs can't kill anyone. Not because of their size, but because they aren't genetically pre-disposed TO kill anyone.
    Like · Reply · 4 · 14 hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment