Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 March 2015

Joanna McGinn Yesterday at 8:57am · Las Vegas, NV LIAR LIAR HOUSE ON FIRE! PB owners have a hard time with the truth.... and the nutters ae out of the woodwork on this and how 'unfair' it is that her insurance isn't paying because she lied on the application. Hmmmmm wonder how they found out... ???? do you think she might have posted on 'social media'??? (jeff rallied his girls and they contacted insurance companies , check out Jeff's comment with a screenshot asking everyone to let insurance companies know this is Public safety Advocacy Jeff Borchardt style)


LIAR LIAR HOUSE ON FIRE!
PB owners have a hard time with the truth.... and the nutters ae out of the woodwork on this and how 'unfair' it is that her insurance isn't paying because she lied on the application. Hmmmmm wonder how they found out... ???? do you think she might have posted on 'social media'???
An East Rockaway woman says her insurance company won’t pay her fire claim because she
LONGISLAND.NEWS12.COM
Like · 
  • 25 people like this.
  • Lisa Gaffney Thats what happens when you think you are above the laws and lie constantly to cover up for your bad decisions.
  • Lisa Gaffney "She is suing Adirondack Insurance and her insurance broker, Sidakas Insurance Agency, because she believes Sidakas forged her signature on documents that said she did not own any pets.
    “I never saw the document, I most absolutely never signed it,”O’Br
    ...See More
  • Tammy Surdam The nutters are all narcissists. look up the meaning , true to them all.
  • Penny Spears Annnnd, in response, a commenter thinks they should all get their pit bulls together and go down to the insurance company, and "see how dangerous they are." That sounds like a threat to me.
  • Kimberly Riddle Lanka I'm not sure why nobody questions the insurance company. They do anything they can to get out of paying a claim. What difference did it make whether she had a pit, a tiger, or no pets? Who says she's a nutter? She might just be one of the uninformed who got a dog she thought was going to be fine if she treated it right. Weren't many in this group of that same mindset just recently?
  • Lisa Moyer oh yeah It is all in how you raise 'em' that is why insurance companies deny insurance to all these owners. statistics talk. facts are facts.
  • Lori Lynn Christiansen HAHAHAHAAHA. Now it's going to hit them in the wallet. This is how the tide will turn and BSL will emerge.
  • Amy Hughes I personally was a victim of others stupidity. I think whatever it takes to get the word out. It cost me too much. Hit them in the pocketbook before it cost a life.
  • Bonny Thomas Lee Amy..what happened to you? We have a saying in the South..rather a say'in, whichever..it is "Money Talks and B------- Walks. I hope you are OK
  • James Hassinger lol you have to pay to see the article? what kind of crappy news is that?
  • Gabriel Barros pit bull problems.
  • Bonny Thomas Lee Just hope Amy is OK..anybody near Roanoke Va to go with me to RACP board meeting????
  • Amy Hughes really long story made short ... My back yard fence was somehow left open (I think it was Ga Power) and I took my little dog out for a potty break. The dog came charging us as soon as I opened the door. It had my baby shaking her violently. She let her go and I grabbed her and made a run for my house. She came at me while I tried to hold my dog over my head... It was really bad.
  • Amy Hughes My injuries where the last thing I thought about because my dog was terribly injured. We have an orthopedic surgeon put her back together for 7k.
  • Amy Hughes My trip to the ER was not covered by my insurance and I don't love my scars.... And the dog mysterious belonged to no one
  • Penny Spears That's awful. I'm so sorry, Amy.
  • Amy Hughes It time to stop the madness ! I hate being scared it's going to happen again . We are moving to FL and I have been trying to find a house in a neighborhood without pits. It makes house hunting a lot harder.
  • Amy Hughes The bionic leg
  • Lynne Smith Everyone knows pits are denied on most insurance policies. Does this woman expect us to believe she owns one of these dogs and does not know this stuff? My agent says they try to lie all the time about breed. If you have a pit bull, you get insurance through State Farm.
    18 hrs · Like · 3
  • Lisa Gaffney Im so sorry, Amy 
    18 hrs · Like · 2
  • Bonny Thomas Lee Amy, thanks for letting me know...I am writing a letter to the Columbus Ledger regarding the Pit-In in front of their building..we lived there for 10 years...Hope you are better but a very traumatic experience.
    17 hrs · Like · 1
  • Lynne Smith Jeff, my agent's companies do not accept "mix" and require a list of breeds, the company that insures us takes a picture of the dog. By some miracle insurance companies can do accurate breed identification! Who knew!
    16 hrs · Like · 4

No comments:

Post a Comment